Information about the usage and the status of the kites
Informatie about the usage:
- Lake Garda has fresh water, so it’s not salt water and sand (the beach consists of flint).
- The kites don’t have many hours of sun because the never lie pumped up on the beach.
- We only teach out of boats. No kite has ever made a crash on the beach.
- Our beginners learn to kite in deep water with a lot of space. The first thing they learn when if they lose control over the kite to let go of the bar. These kites which are used for lessons are not comparable with kites which have been used on the beach or sea (surf).
- Kites are being used for a maximum of 3 months in the school. After this they will be sort out for sale. They’re still in a good status.
Information about the status of the kites:
Every kite will be inspected well before the will be sorted out and will be in the web shop. The condition of the kite will be described as they’re at the moment, because the kite is not in use anymore.